Our proven service approach
The following comparisons illustrate the difference between deciding to implement a
new service approach versus accepting a typical service approach:
We are engaged with a network of highly skilled and specialized professionals who are committed to be fully available for each new assignment.
We build a team which covers all the specific specialties the client needs to meet their goals. We shape our assignment teams free from typical constraints.
The team members collaborate in an endeavor to provide top class service. Their total devotion to the task creates a tremendous synergy which is used to target new opportunities. In addition, our teams benefit from the finest digital solutions further increasing the effectiveness of their collaboration.
Each team member works specifically on his own task. The client is therefore not burdened by overtime and payroll costs and company expenses. Consequently, our fees represent the optimal value for money in the market.
Beginning with our initial contact, we ask business executive(s) relevant questions reflecting our full knowledge of the business segment and processes involved. We listen carefully to the requirements and short and long term visions and we translate these into a “diagnosis proposal” aligned with the objectives of the client.
Once the client agrees the diagnosis proposal including quick steps and before any formal engagement with him, our team begins by determining how each segment of the business is defined, how it interrelates with other segments and how the entire business interacts with its environment.
We provide the main action plan based on the top priorities which includes a best estimate of our fees adapted to the size of the business and the actions it requires. In addition, we clearly communicate our recommendations as well as identification of the main strengths and weaknesses of the business or segment (as an active part of the business).
Our targeted action plan allows an incomparable efficiency reflected in perfect results:
- We scale up each segment’s performance through progressive actions driven by the management. This makes employees more comfortable with the integration and use of new technologies and structures.
- We carefully forge every action to strengthen the flow of information between the segments. Each and every action is overseen by our experts’ eyes who also offer precise recommendations for the remaining segments.
By architecting the flow of information to work fluidly across all segments and by allocating the input and output of each operating cell to the appropriate level of management, we succeed in implementing proactive timely decisions.
Our core commitment to human involvement is carefully reflected through increasing engagement from different levels of employees applying our recommendations.
Businesses and executives will benefit from the V2B approach through:
- A highly communicative flow of information filtering relevant information adapted to each management level. This enhances proactive decisions where imagination shows no compromise.
- Building a flexible structure with a solid base able to meet all its challenges as well as the vision bequeathed by its founders and shareholders.
- Advanced and scalable digital solutions ensuring maximum value for money at every growth stage of the business.
- Any new human resource will be integrated smoothly into the existing working environment.
Standard services approach
An executive faces two choices: dealing with a qualified expert in each individual field which involves high fees and allocating time for each of them or, alternatively, sacrificing quality by dealing with a consulting company with less experienced employees with no specialized expertise.
Each one of the experts may give top quality feedback to the executive. However, the executive may not succeed in consolidating all their recommendations efficiently due to lack of time or experience.
With a consulting company, a client will pay indirect costs related to the company and all its employees in addition to a mark-up based on the company’s reputation.
Executives often have to contact each professional, usually at different stages. The expert offers a proposal based on his in depth understanding of one segment of the business but this does not encompass the current and future needs of that segment within the entire evolving entity as a whole.
The expert makes his diagnosis within the area of his expertise without taking into consideration its interrelation with the other segments or the global strategy of the business.
An expert often offers a full package aiming to optimize the segment, sometimes beyond the needs of the entire business at that stage of its growth. The business incurs high fees with only recommendations about how to run the segment after transformation. That leads to an average utilization rate of 20% of the full potential of the transformed segment.
Even though it is well conducted, the expert’s intervention may lead to major deficiencies:
- The package is often not adapted to the limited knowledge of users (employees) even after extensive theoretical training. Users may end up using 20% of the potential of the service on an ongoing basis.
- Many users from other segments will be confused with the new communication system and feedback. The unbalanced upgrade slows down the entire process and results in a bottleneck.
The standard approach generates hidden costs:
- Users hiding that they can barely cope with the new system.
- Different levels of management will not know what kind of feedback is possible and in what form. They just accept what the user is able to provide.
- The entire business may accumulate mistakes and errors and waste time due to miscommunication and conflicts, misalignment of employees…
Businesses are already witnessing the following major flaws with conventional services:
- Executives start to deal with many errors arising from the complexity of the new system and the failure of officers to grasp all its input and output capabilities
- Due to the lack of flexibility between segments, the growth is slowed by a significant waste of time allocated to resolve technical and communication issues. These issues have a general negative impact on both executives and employees.
- It is pointless installing a system that exceeds your needs for many years ahead. When your business does eventually reach the capacity of that system, all your competitors will have acquired the latest technology after many years of cost saving.